top of page
Why Us

Packages starting from Rs.1399 only! Includes your stay, food, adventure & activities. Get in touch for discounts & offers now!

1.png

Experience Resorts, Hotels, Tents & more

3.png

Family, Couple, & Group stays

2.png

Adventurous activities & sports

5.png

Your travel buddy is here 24/7

Instant Price Quote

Get to know the best deals for you!

 

Testimonials

Hear what they say!

What a nice & enjoyable ambience I got! I cherished the delicious food they served. I gladly appreciate the guide & support, they were polite, well mannered, well behaved & always available at our service.

Shweta Patil, Bangalore

Contact us

Contact Us

Call us anytime for any questions and inquiries

MIG-2, H. No. 5, Ganesh Nagar,

Dandeli-581325, Karnataka, India

Contact No. +91 6361861428

Email us: bookdandeliresort.contact@gmail.com

Activities

River Activities

Buckle up and prepare for a journey worth cherishing for a long, long time.

dandeli-river-rafting.jpg

Boating

Zipline.jpg

Zipline

kayaking.jpg

Kayaking

741666700Dandeli_Water_Rafting_Main (1)_edited.jpg

River Rafting

741666542Dandeli_Zorbing_Main.jpg

Zorbing

pgrhp1xyn6cnow0sw21u5osl7jfy_1586528826_river2.webp

Natural Jacuzzi

Booking process

  • Select any resort of your choice 

  • Call/ WhatsApp for more details about package 

  • Reserve the room by paying 30% of total amount, remaining 70% to be paid while check-in.

Get Quote
bottom of page